Report and export of data
Export inventory data in the format of your choice. You can customize the inventory data and filters for each view and export that data to the chosen format (JSON, XML, CSV). Because inventory data is stored in an SQL database, all data from that database is usable. If you created a specific script to collect specific information (see grouping function) then the result of that script can also be exported in a report.
- Time saving in formating data
- Create updated reports in seconds
- Ease data exchanges between departments
- Creating a report listing the types of open sessions on each endpoint (user or administrator) at any given time
- Creating a report listing devices that require a RAM update before an OS migration.
- Sending an excel file listing the names of devices with Office 2016 installed to prepare for a Microsoft audit